Wednesday, December 22, 2010

looking for a lost life

each person must find peace in their lives .. but do we truly find peace in our lives?

I have a story that I felt I should share .... I was a man of jovial in the family and among friends ... but somehow I feel I'm lonely life .. even in the face of it I have no problem, but the real fun my mind is full of tangles ......

I find the real causes of my life ... almost two weeks I became passive and hit imsonia .. I am looking and looking .....
and finally I know ... I kosongan soul ... I forgot the god .. I'm busy looking how I want the money I'm getting laid a lot of mom and dad without me again ... I was busy pursuing worldly than hereafter .... .

I am ashamed of myself .... I have faith but I neglect basic .... I'm ashamed of the real nature of my God .... I am ashamed ....

and finally I do qiammualai and every morning I read the surah ar rahman and every last prayer I read al-quran alhamdullillah I finally get peace of mind ....

My friends ... you guys realize there is nothing that can restore your peace of god ... but do not ever deny your nature ......












  






2 comments: